Saturday, August 7, 2010

Quin and Taryn's Birthdays

In May, Quin turned 3 and Taryn turned 1, so we had a big party for them both. All of my family was there, and Drew's parents and ggma Olive were able to come. The day was filled with pizza, cake, games, and LOTS of presents. Both of the kids were opening their presents at the same time, so I didn't even get to see what they got until after the party. There was wrapping paper everywhere! Quin wanted a train party, and I figured that Taryn wouldn't mind, so it wasn't very girly. All of the kids had trains to wear (an idea I stole from a friend!). They all looked super cute. The kids had fun playing the games and then doing bubbles in the backyard. It was a good day for everyone!

The kids playing a game.

Taryn with her pink train.

Quin opening his presents.

Taryn and her mom.

Taryn's 1st birthday cake.

Quin blowing out his candles.

Taryn covered in pizza and frosting.

2 comments:

  1. I'm stealing your little trains for the kids to wear idea. Any other good ones? we're doing a train party for Colby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the first time I've seen your blog jamie! I can't wait to look at your husband's photog site. We need to get family pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete