Friday, May 8, 2009

Holy crap it really is a girl!

Ok so for starters, this is Drew. I am not a "blogger", but I will do my best. Yesterday 5/7/09 at 8:02am Taryn Olive Thomson was born. She weighed in at 7lbs. 10 oz. and 18.5 inches long. 10 fingers, 10 toes, and definately a girl. Since I take photographs and don't "blog", I guess I will just post all the pics from yesterday. I am sure Jamie will post a real post when she gets home and is feeling right.
Jamie at 5:15am right before we left for the hospital.

I think she is saying, "What the hell just happened!"

She does have a little hair....very little.

Still getting cleaned off.

Don't tell the boys, but momma didn't cry when they were born.

Just chillin under the heating lamp....actually chillin isn't the right word then.

Still relaxing

Mommy and baby.

Grandpa Lyman got lucky. He was the only person besides Jamie and I when they brought Taryn in the room.

Grandma and Grandpa Thomson showed up with our other two rug-rats.

These two were absolutely amazing with her.



"So I'm a big brother now huh?"

Proud Grandpa.

See! There's some hair.....some.

Grandma Lyman and Aunt Kelli showed up for a cuddle session.


Wow lots of pictures. Like I said, I am sure Jamie will do a far better post in a couple of days.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is adorable!!! And no NICU baby this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am happy for you both. I love the captions. Good job Drew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drew, you did great!! Congrats! She is beautiful. Don't forget to call if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I meant Drew did great on the blog, Jamie you did great on the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pic where the dr. is holding her up for the first time is my favorite - so far. Hey, you gotta acknowledge whatever hair you can get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shes really cute! Congrats. Hope you are getting some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a beauty Taryn is!!!!! Drew I'm very impressed with your "blogging" skills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations guys! It's a girl and what a beautiful girl she is :) Gotta love the attitude picture of her screaming. Can't wait to meet her and watch her grow with the other bijillion cousins around! Hope you get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete