Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Anniversary

So today was our 7th wedding anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married that long! It seems like we have been together for such a long time. Well, because of everything that we have going on lately, we decided not to do much. We just enjoyed a nice dinner date at Olive Garden. Real fancy, I know! At least we were able to go out by ourselves. Taryn is coming on Thursday, and I don't think that we will be able to go on another date anytime soon. So we got to enjoy it while we could. Thanks to my parents and sister for babysitting!

2 comments:

  1. I think Olive garden is fancy, but really any place that isn't fast food is fancy at this point. Happy anniversary! I can't believe you have been married for 7 years. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of celebrating the first week of May! Doesn't it seem like we were just at college yesterday? How does time go so fast?!

    ReplyDelete