Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Taryn's First Adventure

So, I took Taryn out of the house for the first time today. I had to run some errands, and so I thought that I would take Quin and Taryn while Teagan was at Joy School. I just figured that two kids is much easier than three. So, we had to go to the bank and the post office. Thank goodness both are in the Albertsons. Taryn and Quin were really good, until we got back in the car to pick up Teagan. Quin decided to steal Taryn's blanket. Then while I was getting Teagan, Quin stuck stickers on Taryn's leg. Then he discovered the sun shade on the car seat moves. This scared Taryn and she began to cry, and of course Quin is laughing uncontrollably. Needless to say...I think that we need to move Teagan to the middle of the backseat, and Taryn to the side. Quin just isn't sure that he enjoys having a little sister yet!

4 comments:

  1. How fun for you! lol! That is why I am not ready for three!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that is so funny! Not so much for you I guess. I hope your next adventure goes better! CONGRATULATIONS on the baby girl! She is beautiful. Drew- way to go on the "holy crap it really is a girl" post! loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Joy School too! Poor Taryn, she'll have to toughen up real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Sorry, but that is funny! He will come around eventually, I promise!

    ReplyDelete